Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Milk got Soy and my Juice got Naked


Basically my 2 favorite drinks other than water. I've been on this soy milk kick ever since last semester because I just don't like the after taste of regular milk. Some people may think I am crazy with that statement, but yes I do think milk has an after taste. Soy milk is a great alternative to regular milk and it has the same if not more calcium than regular milk. Also pretty sure you can drink it if you are lactose intolerant, don't quote me on that. I also like the very vanilla flavor it tastes just like a vanilla milk shake! I just got introduced to the Naked juices but I am hooked! They are 100% juice and some of them have protein in them. It even tells you how many or each ingredient was put into your bottle which I think is cool. I will have to try other flavors and let you know how it goes but this one was definately tasty. I only wish they were cheaper. 

Today I did about a 30 minute work out of running the track and the eliptical and lifting a little. I'm sore today and I havent been sore since the first day I started so maybe that means I'm working harder or my double workout with hip hop cardio after running/walking 2 miles just pushed me over the edge. Snow is on the ground here and I am not a fan of these cold 16-29 degree days. At least I can go to the gym to get warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment