Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Friday, It's Snowing

Good thing I got my workout in before it started snowing because I do not want to go anywhere! Today is a good day to be a couch potato, but not eat the potato chips. It's also Friday which means classes are over I have the whole weekend off from work and I'm going to spend this weekend with my family. All in all it's a good day except this snow. I really hate cold weather and the snow that comes with it. Where are you sun and summer?

Enough about my hate towards this weather. I did the usual workout ran/walk 2 miles. Maybe I need to switch things up so I don't get bored, but I don't know what I would switch to doing. My legs are feeling this increase in distance even though I don't run the whole thing. It might be because I upped my leg lifting too. Just trying to build muscle here. I have a few people supporting me through my journey and 2 of those few are my parents. My mom shared a quote with me today, "When you take the focus off the scale, amazing things can happen."- Coach Nancy. I don't know who you are Coach Nancy but you are a wise woman. This is a really hard thing to do but I am going to try. I just want to better for myself and my body and continue these habits even once the 5K is all said and done.

Wish me luck that I don't freeze to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment