Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Surprise, Surprise

Well I found time to work out! Luckily my Tai Chi class got canceled, don't get me wrong I like that class it's just kinda boring and a little disorganized, I like to be organized. So I took that time to go work out. Today was a mild work out just rode the bike for an hour, no big deal. Still burned calories though YAY!

Calories sure do suck. We need them but not too many of them so we try to burn them off and it is a long confusing process of dieting and working out and the cycle starts all over again. And whoever decided to invent fast food sure didn't care about calories. They were probably like, "Calories, yea we need more of those things they're the bees knees," and put 4000 into one burger. But at least they're making money like I wish I was.

Enough ranting about dieting time to go to sleep, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment