Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just Keep Running

Post Super Bowl run on Monday was not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I would die but I ran those 2 miles without a hitch. I walked some extra laps to get my legs used to 2.5 miles. I'm not really sure if that works but I guess I'll find out sooner or later. Probably Thursday will be my next day in the gym because of my schedule, but guess what! I lost 3 pounds! Really excited about that fact. I like keeping myself accountable for how many laps I run and what foods I am eating now because if I am cheating now I cheat myself on the day of that 5K. If I miss a lap or miss count I will feel it the next day and I'm sure I will feel it on the day of that 5K.

On a higher note the ground hog didn't see his shaddow so spring will come sooner I hope. I am ready for the sun! Until spring comes I will just keep running and love the way my body is feeling healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment